Employment Tax Incentive Bill seminar
Duration: 90 minutes
Price: R 850 pp (excl. VAT)
Organiser: VIP Seminars
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: 0861 55 44 33
Have you ever heard of a law that tells SARS to pay your company back some of its tax?
The new Employment Tax Incentive Act will do just that from January 2014.
The Employment Tax Incentive Bill was published on the 20th September 2013, and is being rushed through Parliament with the intention of making it effective from January 2014. Employers will be required to administer the incentive, and payroll systems must be changed to cater for the new requirements.
The new law is not without its complications.
Questions to be answered at this seminar
- Which of my employees qualify for the tax incentive?
- How is the incentive calculated?
- How much is the incentive likely to be?
- What must I do to claim the incentive?
- Is my company too small to benefit from the incentive?
- What records must I keep?
- Are there any risks?
- Will the EMP201 be changed?
- What is the effect on my Tax Certificates for February 2014?
- How do I reconcile the incentive on the EMP501 for February 2014?
- These are just some of the important questions that will be answered in a seminar in January that will assist your company to save thousands of rands and at the same time help to reduce the high levels of unemployment amongst our young people. The hour and a half presentation will tell you everything that you need to know and leave you with a good understanding of the incentive.
You can attend this seminar from your office or home
For your convenience we also offer the seminar content in a webinar format which means you can join us online from the comfort of your own office or from home.
Venues and dates
14 January Sage Conferencing Woodmead (Johannesburg)
15 January Emperors Palace (East Rand)
16 January Silverstar Casino (Krugersdorp)
17 January CSIR (Pretoria)
20 January Crystal Towers Hotel, Century City (Cape Town)
21 January Gateway Hotel (Durban)
22 January Sage Conferencing Woodmead (Gauteng)
23 January Sage Conferencing Woodmead
28 January Webinar (attend online from anywhere)
29 January NMMU – North Campus, Conference Center
30 January Webinar (attend online from anywhere)
03 February Vodaworld (Midrand)
04 February Windmill Casino (Bloemfontein)
05 February Sage Conferencing Woodmead (Johannesburg)
06 February Sage Conferencing Woodmead (Johannesburg)
Time and duration
09:00 – 10:30 (90 minutes)
Investment per delegate
Price per delegate: R850 pp. excl. VAT
Seminar Loyalty Cub members pay only R750 pp. excl. VAT